Reports are out claiming that Newcastle United have been forced to shelve plans for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette. The Daily Star reported that the Toon were ready to match Lyon’s £18m price tag and believed this month’s spending spree would persuade Lacazette, 24, to head to St James’ Park despite the Magpies’ lowly league position.
Reports are out claiming that Newcastle United have made a new offer for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette. The People reported that Newcastle have made an offer of £25m for Lacazette. The striker is also a target for Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but the Magpies are the first to table an official bid. Lyon are expected
Reports are out claiming that Alexandre Lacazette admits he would one day love to test himself in the Premier League. The Lyon striker has been linked with a number of top flight English clubs in recent times and despite committing himself to his current club, is open to a future departure. Lacazette, who scored 27
Reports are out claiming that Alexandre Lacazette has admitted that he would one day love to test himself in the Premier League. The Lyon striker has been linked with a number of top flight English clubs in recent times and despite committing himself to his current club, is open to a future departure. The French
Reports are out claiming that Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette says he’s rejected an offer from Newcastle United. The Magpies made a bid of around £18m for the French striker, but he says his agent told them he wasn’t interested. “I read what is written by you in the media,” said Lacazette. “Now, I am at
According to Sky sources, Newcastle have not made a formal bid for Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette after learning he is not for sale. Reports from France have claimed the Magpies have offered £18.3m for the 24-year-old. However, sources on Tyneside are mystified by the speculation and rejected the stories. The French international is also linked
Reports are out claiming that wantaway Arsenal fullback Mathieu Debuchy is being linked with a move to the continent. The Daily Mail reported that the right back has lost his starting spot to Hector Bellerin and could miss Euro 2016 for France. And Debuchy has informed his manager – who insisted on Wednesday he will
Reports have emerged claiming that Barcelona are watching Olympique Lyon striker Maxwel Cornet. Barca sports chief Robert Fernandez made a personal check on Cornet last week against Champions League opponents Valencia. The 19 year-old is a France U21 international, with many inside the FFF believing he has the potential to be a future world-beater. At