Reports are out claiming that Chelsea are launching a massive January bid for Shakhtar Donetsk star Alex Teixeira. The Sunday Express says Blues owner Roman Abramovich will give to go ahead for a spending spree in January, after a disastrous first half of the season which has seen Chelsea blow any realistic hope of retaining
It has been reported that Dynamo Kiev midfielder Miguel Veloso would welcome a move to Fiorentina. It is said that the 28 year old Portuguese international is keen to leave troubled Ukraine. “I have already expressed my desire to leave, but it doesn’t only depend on me. It is also down to the common sense
It has been reported that Dynamo Kiev midfielder Younes Belhanda admits he is keen on a move to England. It is said that Arsenal, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa have been linked with the Morocco international. “My transfer to Kiev? I didn’t have any other offers, apart from Al-Jazira,” Belhanda told France Football.
Reports are out claiming that Liverpool have launched a bid for Dynamo Kyiv striker Andriy Yarmolenko. The Daily Star reported that the Reds have made a £19.7m bid for Yarmolenko, according to reports in Italy. AC Milan had also shown an interest in the Ukraine international but his agent has insisted his client wants a
Atletico Mineiro’s president has revealed the club have accepted a bid from Shakhtar Donetsk for midfielder Bernard. The Brazilian international has been linked with a move to Europe with Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Porto and Shakhtar all said to be interested in the 20 year old. But according to Atletico chief Alexandre Kalil said that, so
Bad news for all Arsenal fans as the club is set to miss out on Atletico Mineiro midfielder Bernard. The Brazilian international’s agent recently confirmed that his client is set to join either Porto or Shakhtar Donetsk. French newspaper L’Equipe had earlier claimed the 20-year-old was set for a medical in London, but Arsene Wenger
Shakhtar Donetsk attacking midfielder Willian admits he wanted to leave for Chelsea last summer. The 24 year old Brazilian international was the subject of a £20million offer from the Blues in the last transfer window but the Ukrainian giants turned down the overtures from the European champions. The former Corinthians has made it clear on
It has been reported that Manchester City and Manchester United are battling for Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fernandinho. The Mirror revealed that City thought they had an agreement with the Shakhtar Donetsk star to move to Eastlands. However Sir Alex Ferguson has entered the race for the playmaker rated at Euro 20m (£16.5m). The Ukrainian champions